13 July 2008

Footwear Expo & Lampwick!



Hi everyone

I'm very excited to announce that I am taking part in the inaugural 2008 SL Footwear Expo! Starting 9am SLT 12th July - 9pm SLT 27th July

The expo has stalls from around 60 footwear designers in SL so it is shoe heaven! While setting up my stall I have been having a look around the other designers and can tell you it's well worth the visit! It's being held on 4 joined sims so hopefully the lag will be manageable even at busy times. The Expo is raising funds for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and I am donating 50% of all sales to the ASPCA.

For the expo I have also released a new pair of boots - Lampwick. These boots are a lot of fun - clompy, shiny and with great wrap laces up the front. Available in four colours:

  • Ebony Black
  • Ruby Red
  • Amethyst Purple
  • Royal Blue



For now, these boots will only be available at the Expo.

Ooh and I've been one of the featured designers on the Expo's blog if you fancy having a nosey http://phoenixchapman.com/shoefair/?p=94

Hope to see you at the Expo!

*hugs*

Sev

No comments: