18 December 2007

First Flower Triple Hooped Blet!

It's not footwear!



Had some fun today messing around and came up with this belt that I really liked! It has three leather belts joined together with hoops at the front and back.

And yus, I know its a typo, that's because my fave belt in my inventory was mis-named by the creator and the name stuck forever - hence Blet!



My blet comes in all the leather colours that match my Pennyroyal shoes - Black, Violet, Garnet and Navy.

Available from my shop in Winterfell and on Onrez.

L$100 each, copy/mod/no-trans

Update: The belts now come in a twin pack with an attachment for both stomach and pelvis so you can mix and match with skirts and belly jewellery!

2 comments:

Charmed said...

Can you wrap yourself around me like a blet babydoll? *grins huge at her sexy shoe maker*

Severina said...

Ooooh lovely! Yes, yes, yes :) *grins back at her gorgeous fae and blows her the biggest sloppiest kiss*